Please see links below and also I listed some places you can get additional credit cards to help you build credit history.
(NOTE: I/we cannot guarantee your approval as I/we am/are not the lender nor do I control or generate the guidelines for approval decisions)
How a Secured Card Works:
Standard credit cards are not secured by any property or deposits that can be repossessed in case of default. Therefore, applicants for these unsecured loans must first be able to show banks a strong credit history. On the other hand, almost any applicant will qualify for a secured credit card. With a secured card, the cardholder must first pay a security deposit that protects the bank against the risk of default. In all other ways, a secured card operates just like a standard credit card. Cardholders receive monthly bills that they must pay on time or incur interest and penalties. At the same time, banks will report payment information to the credit bureaus, allowing cardholders to build their credit history.
With Secured Credit Cards, Typically The amount you start with will be your credit limit:
1. (Open Sky Visa Secured Card)
or if you get declined with Open Sky Try
2. (Discover Secured Card)
or if you get declined with Discover Try
3. (Citibank Secured Card)
or if you get declined with Citibank Try
4. (Capital One Secured Card) (Secured Credit Master Card)
5. You can entertain this unsecured jewelry line of credit that will give you $5,000 credit line and will offset any maxed out current debt you have which will as a result lower your debt utilization and increase your credit score. The investment is total $100 Annual Member Fee then you will get Approved for $5,000 Unsecured Revolving line of credit. You will then shop & spend a minimum of $100 in merchandise and Finance 1/2 of that Minimum $100 Purchase so you will have a Balance of $50.00 after make your purchase online on their website. The product will be mailed to you and will report to all 3 credit bureaus each 1st of the month! This is a very powerful tool to rebuild your credit in addition to what we are doing with regards to challenging for removal of unverifiable, outdated, erroneous negative data! Here is the link please click below let me know when you get approved or when you take action on this. This will not only help your scores increase but it will open up doors and opportunity for future financing and higher credit limits.
6. (Add up to 2 years of rental history on Trans Union Bureau to your credit report)
7. (Add a Installment Account while you save money) All details are on their home page.
8. (Shopping Card Build Credit While You Shop!)
At this time we report to Equifax and Transunion
We offer access to name-brand products, with an easy approval financing program!
Get Approval of Up to $12,500 of Unsecured Revolving Credit within 48-72 Hours!
For Approval: Be A US Citizen
Be 18 years or older
Have a valid social security number
Have a monthly household income of $1,400.00
*In order for your report to be submitted, you must purchase at least 1 product.
Your credit and balance is reported to the credit bureaus monthly
Your first payment will post to the bureaus within 45-60 days and then 30 days consecutively
We will consider a limit increase after you have been a member for 120 days and have placed at least 2 orders with us.
First payment due dates: Your statement is the reflection of the actual due date or you can check your balance and pay your bill online. Payments will be process with the card on file on the due date.
9. The Link below will redirect to to a Entire List of Retail Credit Cards you can explore and apply with further along in the process
Thank you! By the way please don't keep me a secret please share with your friends and family and people you care about that may have credit issues about my solution and services and let me know if I can reach out to them or they can contact me directly either way thank you and have a wonderful day talk to you soon!!
(NOTE: I/we (Credit Smart Repair) cannot guarantee your approval as
I /we am/are not the lender nor do I control or generate the guidelines for approval decisions)